A person may object to the restoration of a limited partnership by written request to the Registrar.
You'll need to provide us written confirmation of your objection. The objection must be lodged within the objection period stated in the public notice.
You need to have an online account
To lodge an objection online you must have:
- a RealMe login
- an online services account with the Limited Partnerships Registers.
How to lodge your objection
Use the 'Lodge Other Documents' service to lodge your objection and any supporting documents.
- Log in to your online services account.
- On the dashboard, either —
- Select the limited partnership from your 'My Businesses' list, or
- Use the 'Search Business' option to search for the limited partnership.
Objection to restoration received
If an objection is received to the restoration, the limited partnership cannot be restored by the Registrar. However, the applicant may consider applying to the High Court to restore the limited partnership to the register.